"A Grand Year" Media Proposal
Quality of life living in the Grand Valley continued content media package.
At Facing West Media we have a vision. A vision of affordable yet professional quality media production such as photography & cinematography. We are outdoor recreation enthusiasts who were born & raised here in the Grand Valley and we love & know this community. What we are proposing is a 1 year program consisting of continued content media composed of the best recreation & quality of life events & locations all over Grand Junction & the terrific surrounding areas. Each month we will produce photos & brief highlight video of what went on to be used as continued steady marketing. As we assemble a years worth of media it will allow us to produce one master promotional video to quickly tell the WHOLE Story of what it means to live in Grand Junction!
For this concept we will work together to choose the most important events & locations. We can go to 2-4 of these each month depending on the quantity of media you would like to have or a particular story you would like to tell.
Here are a few ideas:
- Photo/Video of each location
- Top of Mount Garfield
- Top of Palisade bookcliffs where the flag pole is.
- Colorado National Monument
- Grand Mesa
- Biking/Hiking trails: Lunch Loops Tabeguache Trails, Loma/Kokopelli Trails, Fruita 18 road or up above on the bookcliffs looking down from Saralic, Pollock Bench Hike, River Front Trail
- Farmers Markets. Grand Junction/Palisade/Fruita
- Competitive Events: Grand Junction Off Road Mountain Bike Race, Road Races of various natures, Tough Mudder Gauntlet, Running Events
- Concerts: Country/Rock Jam, Fruita Riverfront Concert Series, Avalon, Mesa Theater
- Art: The Art Center, Downtown Sculptures & Events, Math & Science Center, Feature local artists & musicians
- Education: Colorado Mesa University, Technical Schools, Elementary & High Schools
- Fruita Fat Tire Festival
- Popular Fundraising Events
- Shopping: Downtown, Mall
- Skiing: Buddy Werner Racing, XC, Sledding
- Cycling of all types: Mountain, Road, BMX
- Motorized Vehicles: 4x4 at Billings Canyon, Motorcycles in the Desert, Motorcycles in Unaweep Canyon, Grand Valley Speedway Go Cart Track
- Climbing: Independence Monument, Unaweep Canyon
- Traditional: Soccer, Football , Baseball, Running Others...
- Golf from various Courses
- Hunting & Fishing
Wow!!! As I brainstorm this list it makes me excited to share all these great activities & locations with the world!
In exchange for a one year commitment averaging at least 2 events or more per month we would like to offer a long term discounted rate. This total of 24 events/locations can be used however you like so we may have summer months where we hit 4 & some winter months where we only do 1 or none depending on the business of the season. To summarize for each event we will take photos & video, process the images (10 per event/location) & edit a video 30-60 seconds long for you to have fresh content year round. This will take 1-3 photographers/cinematographers 4-8 hours per event & around 12 hours to process/edit the final product. Some events will require more man hours & some less. As an average I believe 20 hours would cover the time spent. With our low overhead we can operate at only $45 per hour & be comfortable. That means only $900 per event for photos & a highlight video. As a bonus for this commitment at the end of the year we will produce the highlight video (3-5 Minutes) including studio interviews with whoever you like as well as professional voice over & Graphics to make it the best it can be!
Proposal: One Year Commitment
24 Events/Locations @ $900 each = $21,600
Used however you see fit. For any additional events we will just add them at the same fixed fee.
Bonus: Ultimate Grand Junction "Quality of Life" highlight movie focused on recruiting business' to move here.
Thank you for your consideration. This is simply a starting point. If you have something else in mind I am happy to work with you to make adjustments to meet your budget or performance goals.
Facing West Media Productions